|Free electives (including remaining Liberal Arts and Sciences Requirements) 1||27|
|100-400 level major coursework||54|
|500-600 level major coursework 2||36|
9 credits specified by the major, 21 LAS elective credits
27 credits beyond the undergraduate portion of the program
|ACC-211||Principles of Accounting I||3|
|ACC-212||Principles of Accounting II||3|
|HRM-309||Principles of Human Resources Management||3|
|LAW-303||Business Law I||3|
|MGT-304||Communicating in Organizations||3|
|MGT-305||Principles of Management||3|
|MGT-316||Pc & E-Commerce for Managers||3|
|MGT-318||Information and Communication Tech Mgt||3|
|MGT-412||Mgmt Strategy and Policy||3|
|MKT-304||Principles of Marketing||3|
|MBA-501||Business Methods Statistics||3|
|MBA-602||Theories of Economics||3|
|MBA-603||Financial & Management Accounting||3|
|MBA-604||Human Resources Management||3|
|MBA-612||Legal Environment in Business||3|
|MBA-623||Special Topics in Business Management||3|
|MBA-624||Global Supply Chain Management||3|
Program academic policies:
To be in good standing, students must do the following:
For all coursework at the 100 to 400 levels
1. Maintain term (semester/summer) GPA of 2.5 and cumulative GPA of 3.0.
2. Maintain a minimum grade of C in all 100- to 400-level courses required in the major and for all other courses required for the major.
3. Undergraduate program students experiencing academic difficulties may be required to decelerate their progress until an acceptable level of general academic performance is achieved. Permission to decelerate in the program must be obtained from the chair of the department of business.
4. Students at the undergraduate level can be placed on program probation a maximum of two consecutive terms or a total of three nonconsecutive terms. Students who exceed these limits are dismissed.
For all Graduate level coursework in the program (All MBAXXX courses)
In addition to the general academic regulations, all full-time and part-time students must meet the academic regulations listed below:
- A student must maintain a minimum semester/summer and cumulative graduate G.P.A of at least 3.0.
- Course grades below "C" do not count toward MBA graduation requirements.
- Any student who earns a grade below that of "C" in any required MBA/graduate course must repeat the course and earn a grade of "C" or above. Students who earn a grade below "C" in any course may repeat that course one time. Students failing to earn a grade of "C" or above in the repeated course will be academically dismissed from the MBA program.
- Any student who fails to achieve a minimum semester/summer or cumulative graduate 3.0 G.P.A. and/or who has earned more than two grades below “C” at the completion of the term (Spring, Summer, Fall), will be placed on academic probation. Students can be on probation for one term (Spring, Summer, Fall). Probation is for one full-time term. Dismissal occurs if, within the one term probation period, program requirements are not met (graduate GPA 3.0, and no more than two courses below a grade of “B”).
- Graduation requirements can be met if a student has a cumulative graduate G.P.A. of at least 3.0 and has no more than two required MBA/graduate courses below the grade of "B" (and at or above the grade of "C").
- Students who fail to achieve a minimum grade of "B" for more than two MBA/graduate courses will be required to repeat one or more of those courses to achieve the minimum graduation requirements of a cumulative graduate 3.0 G.P.A. and no more than two courses with grades below "B" (and at of above the grade of "C"). Students who earn a grade below "B" in any course may repeat that course one time. If a student has more than two courses below the grade of "B", repeats one or more of those courses, and fails to earn a grade of "B" or above in the repeated course/s will be academically dismissed from the program.
Incoming freshman may apply for this program as with the following admissions standards:
2. A high school average of at least 85 percent
Transfer students (internal and external) may apply for this program with the following admissions standards:
- A minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Transfer students are also strongly advised to include letters of recommendation and a letter of intent with their application.
- Students with a GPA of lower than 2.5 may be considered for conditional acceptance on an individual basis. Conditionally accepted students can matriculate after completing four undergraduate or graduate courses, as appropriate, with a grade of B or better.
Students in the 4-year Management B.S. program who are considering applying for transfer to this program are encouraged to talk to their academic advisor before the start of their 6th semester of full-time study. Current B.S. Business students may apply for this program by completing a change of major form as long as they are in good academic standing in the B.S. Business program. This form is sent to the chair of the business department.