The student success center supports and promotes student goals towards degree completion and develops retention interventions that foster student success. The center serves as a student advocate and assists with any issues and problems brought forward by students, taking a proactive approach to reach out to students at risk of falling behind.
Goals of the student success center:
- Guide and assist students with problem solving and provide awareness of college services available.
- Encourage successful academic progress and persistence.
- Provide support to students through the withdrawal/leave of absence process.
- Provide guidance to those students on academic probation.
- Utilize student feedback to improve student services.
For assistance or for more information, contact the student success center at email@example.com