Extension to Complete Graduate Degree

A petition for an extension of time to complete the graduate degree must be accompanied by a completed “Request for Extension of Time to Complete the Graduate Program” form, available in the Office of Academic Affairs. The form is to be forwarded to the student’s Graduate Program Director or Chair and the appropriate body will render a decision.  Copies of the form with the final disposition will be forwarded to the Vice President for Academic Affairs, with the original placed in the student’s file. The Office of the Registrar must be notified of changes to anticipated graduation dates.