Medical Ethics Certificate (Post Bachelor's)
The Certificate Program in Medical Ethics is designed to provide students in health care programs with a foundation in ethical thinking. Students will develop a critical ability and sensitivity for ethical judgments in cases they will encounter in their professional life.
As an online program it is available to health care professionals across the country either to enhance their current positions or improve their readiness to better serve their clients, patients or institutions.
The Certificate Program in Medical Ethics curriculum is listed below. There are three courses for a total of 9 credit hours.
|PHI-609||Ethics in Health Care||3|
- A student who lacks the pre-requisites for a course may enroll by permission of instructor
- A 3.0 grade point average must be maintained
- A grade of C is the minimum grade for passing
- A course may be repeated only once
To be eligible for the Medical Ethics certificate program, student must hold a Bachelor’s degree. Students without a Bachelor’s who currently hold Junior or Senior status are also eligible to apply. Students should have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above. Students with a GPA below 3.0 but above 2.5 will still be considered and admitted on a case-by-case basis
To Apply, Interested Students must:
- Complete a Graduate Application for the online Medical Ethics Certificate program https://apply.dyc.edu
- Submit a five-hundred (500) word statement or essay outlining your interest in the program.